It’s as EZ as 1.2.3.
Get it to where it needs to go.
The EZ Sleepsofa’s modular design enables the entire sofa to be broken down into four parts. This allows you to bring it into tight rooms that never before would have been suitable for a sleeper sofa!
Put It Together
Set it up with ease. The process only takes minutes!
Using its patented EZ design, the EZ Sleepsofa is designed to be assembled in 3-5 minutes. There are no screws, bolts, or vague directions required for assembly. Patented engineering and industrial strength velcro are all it requires.
Take a load off… You’ve earned it!
And there you have it… Our mission is to give our customers a high-quality, extremely comfortable sleeper sofa without any hassle. We stand by our design and hope you can one day sleep on it!
About Our Patented Design
- Made from start to finish in the USA
- Modular design allows it to fit in any room in the apartment or house!
- Patented “Lock + Strap” assembly method
- Sleeper unit sizes from Queen – Cot
- Customizable Styles, Size, Fabric, etc…
The EZ Sleepsofa is customizable from head to toe. You pick the:
- Size – We offer sizes ranging from Queen to Cot.
- Material – We offer a wide range of fabrics and leathers. We also accept a variety of COMs.
- Style – Choose from our selection of flagship styles or contact one of our design experts about creating your own.
Avoid Retail Markups
Did you know that retail furniture companies often mark their furniture up 80-100% from the manufacturer? It’s true… You can avoid that problem by shopping directly through the manufacturer. All EZ-Sleepsofa’s are made in house at our facility in Thomasville, NC. There is no middle man. This means we have the ability to offer a much higher quality product at competitive pricing.
We have partnered up with COZY Mattress to ensure your EZ Sleepsofa is comfortable and durable. COZY bills itself as “the most comfortable and durable sleep system in the world” and we couldn’t agree more. Each COZY mattress employs Z-Spring technology and an 8″ pillow top to ensure optimal sleeping comfort.